Sunday, August 12, 2007

Three more months...

Three more months until baby boy Keller arrives, YEAH. We are all ready to meet this little miracle. We will be attending our first baby shower this weekend in Chicago and we all are very excited. The babies room is painted, the furniture is in and all we are waiting for his him. I have had a pretty good pregnancy so far - he is kicking like crazy now. Andrew, Kevin's little cousin, was the first person to feel him kick. He was pretty excited and shocked.

Kevin, Gracie and I are getting the house baby ready (when I say that I mean mostly Kevin) Gracie & I provide drinks and snacks. Kevin has been working very hard and I am so grateful to have such a wonderful husband.

We will see some of you in a couple of days, we miss everyone!

Love
The Keller's

No comments: