Well with all the hot and stormy weather here in Indiana tonight was nice enough to go on a walk. Kevin and I took Mason and Gracie to the park and Mason LOVED the swing. He laughed with every push – Gracie was just excited to join us.
He is so freakin' cute!!! Look at his blonde hair...I love it! I remember the first time we took Jacks to swing. Seeing the world through a child's eyes is so wonderful!
This is a picture of Gracie hangin' out with some of Uncle Drew's cattle. Gracie wants to think that her and the cows are buddies but she is a bit intimidated once she is on the other side of the electric fence.
1 comment:
He is so freakin' cute!!! Look at his blonde hair...I love it! I remember the first time we took Jacks to swing. Seeing the world through a child's eyes is so wonderful!
Post a Comment