Thursday, August 28, 2008

baby keller #2...

I had a dr. appointment today and everything is fine, I am in my second trimester and I feel great! I don’t think there is time to feel bad~!

We will be heading up to Chicago for Labor Day weekend to visit family/friends, returning Sunday night. Monday we will be traveling up to Galveston to celebrating my grandpa’s (gg-pa, the great grand kids call him) birthday. My grandfather has 14 grandkids, 16 great grand kids with 2 more on the way – what a great thing to be able to experience. My grandpa is the greatest and we all love him so much.

I thought I would post a picture of Mason 10 months ago when we brought him home from the hospital the first time. What a joy he had been!

1 comment:

The Szweds said...

Amazing how quickly it goes!
linds