Thursday, August 14, 2008

breathing treatments...


Mason has to take breathing treatments for two weeks. He has not been able to shake this cold/allergies he has had for a couple weeks. The doctor said this might be a one-time thing (we hope) or something he will have to do all the time. During the first two treatments he was very upset – but now he just sits there like a big boy.

This picture was just way to cute not to post!

1 comment:

Alyson & Jeff Elder said...

I hear of so many little kids having to take breathing treatments now-a-days! I swear, our environment has to have something to do with it. It seems like every little kid I know has asthma or problems breathing with viruses, colds, etc.

Mason definitely looks adorable! He's gotten so much older since we last saw him! Looking forward to seeing you all again soon,
Alyson