Friday, November 21, 2008
we finally have a walker...
We finally have a walker!!!! Over the past couple weeks Mason has been taking baby steps and “cruising” from thing to thing. Mason would take a few steps, fall, get up, smile at you and try again – he was determined to walk! I wasn’t calling it walking yet because he wouldn’t do it all the time for Kevin. But last night Kevin told me we could officially call Mason a walker – he walked from the living room to kitchen without falling and I think he even changed direction. He still loses his balance every now and then and can still crawl faster than he can walk, but he walks across the room without falling and loves to fall into your arms! It’s AMAZING the trust kids have in you - I love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Good Job, Mason! You're SO BIG!!
Post a Comment