
The curls – that’s what I am talking about. Mason has had mini haircuts over the past few months, but we did not want to cut the curls off. Finally after looking at pictures after Eric was born Kevin and I both realized that something needed to be done. Mason’s hair was becoming OUT OF CONTROL!!! Kevin thought he would take a shot and try cutting it himself, that didn’t go very well. Mason had long hair on top, the middle was short and we left the curls at the bottom – daddy tried and that’s all that mattersJ After looking at that mess for a few days I told Kevin that Mason was not allowed to leave the house until he got his hair cut by a professional – so we took him on Friday and the curls are gone!!!!


1 comment:
such a big boy haircut! love it! and that little eric, man he's a doll! :)
Post a Comment