Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Number 3 is almost here…

… Eric’s third tooth is almost pushed out. This tooth has been working its way down for a week now, it’s just sitting there. I am sure he will have it fully in by next week and I think the other one will follow soon. He hasn’t been too cranky – he had a fever last week and he was a little sad but for the most part he’s been fine. Eric will have 3 teeth before Mason had one!!!!

Both boys started swimming on Monday – Grandma was able to come down and watch. Eric LOVES the water and I didn’t think we would be able to get him out. Every so often he would look up to see where grandma was, when he found her he would smile and start kicking again, it was so cute. He kicked and splashed the whole 30 min!!!! Mason and daddy did a lot of playing around – so tonight I think we will switch up partners. Grandma Keller is coming down to watch the boys swim in a couple of weeks – my goal is to have Mason putting his head under by then, we’ll see?

We hope you all have a wonderful week and I will post pictures soon.

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Thanks for the update, Maghan! I love reading a little more about what's going on with the Indy Kellers. :)

The Szweds said...

how fun! i really want to get my kids in swimming lessons too!