Both the boys have been in swimming class the past 3 weeks, next week is our last week and I think they both will be ready for South Carolina and Florida in a couple months. Mason wasn't too sure about putting his head under the first class; him and daddy did a lot of messing around and didn't pay attention to the instructor (see picture below of Eric - Kevin and Mason are playing around on the slide in the background). Eric on the other hand kicked and splashed the whole time!!! The second class I took Mason and Kevin took Eric - Mason was so brave, he wanted to walk in by himself, he put his head under and didn't want to get out. I just think he needed to take everything in the first day. They both love to swimming and we enjoy watching them in the water.




***look how blue Eric's eyes are - I hope they stay that way!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment