Eric is rocking back and forth and almost crawling. He gets everywhere he wants by rolling and scooting across the floor. He will probably be crawling in the next few weeks. He’s also cutting a few more teeth this week; he might have a whole mouth full by his 1st birthday.

In the picture below you will see the first time Mason chewed gum – I told him he could try it if he kept it in his mouth and didn’t swallow it. The first time he chewed it for about 3 min and then I asked where it was and he said “no more” the next time he kept it in there until he was ready to throw it away. He is turning into a little boy so quickly!
We hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and get ready for the 25 days ‘til Christmas!


1 comment:
Okay, Eric is SO cute under the table & chairs! And I died laughing when I saw the pic of Mason with his hand in his pants! I bet he learned that from Kevin! Or maybe it's just a boy obsession. I keep telling Jeff if he keeps that up, Will is going to model it right after him! They really are a different species. But I love 'em!
Post a Comment