Once again I was able to catch a similar picture with Eric. Like I said before, I just love being able to watch these two grow and become great friends. The past couple months have been so much fun, Mason and Eric love playing together, they love to be outside and they both are enjoying our NEW basement (picture will come soon)! I am so lucky and thankful that I can stay home with them.Click here to see Mason's post. Enjoy!
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
somethings never change...
Once again I was able to catch a similar picture with Eric. Like I said before, I just love being able to watch these two grow and become great friends. The past couple months have been so much fun, Mason and Eric love playing together, they love to be outside and they both are enjoying our NEW basement (picture will come soon)! I am so lucky and thankful that I can stay home with them.Click here to see Mason's post. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
hope you had a great mother's day! the boys are just too cute!
Post a Comment