My mom, Kevin and I took the boys to see Toy Store on ice last week. I didn’t know it was going to be 2 hours long but the boys had so much fun. When we arrived we told them they had to hold hands with someone and Eric would ONLY hold Mason's hand. (I thought I was going to lose it). We sat in our seats and the boys enjoyed popcorn, buzz glow things & finally daddy gave in and let them have snow cones. (the picture above is Mason probably asking Kevin for a snow cone!) They had a blast and the only person who had a melt down was Kevin:) haha
Tuesday, February 1, 2011
toy story on ice...
My mom, Kevin and I took the boys to see Toy Store on ice last week. I didn’t know it was going to be 2 hours long but the boys had so much fun. When we arrived we told them they had to hold hands with someone and Eric would ONLY hold Mason's hand. (I thought I was going to lose it). We sat in our seats and the boys enjoyed popcorn, buzz glow things & finally daddy gave in and let them have snow cones. (the picture above is Mason probably asking Kevin for a snow cone!) They had a blast and the only person who had a melt down was Kevin:) haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment