While Kevin and I were working on the baby’s room, I look over and Mason had crawled up in the bouncy seat and made himself comfortable. He sat there for a good 20 minutes just watching Kevin paint.
Oh my gosh! Can't believe the little man will be here on Monday! Best of luck...I will be thinking of you. Let me know how you are either on FB or the blog! :) linds
This is a picture of Gracie hangin' out with some of Uncle Drew's cattle. Gracie wants to think that her and the cows are buddies but she is a bit intimidated once she is on the other side of the electric fence.
3 comments:
he is just so stinkin' cute!
Oh my gosh! Can't believe the little man will be here on Monday! Best of luck...I will be thinking of you. Let me know how you are either on FB or the blog! :)
linds
maybe he was high on paint fumes.
Post a Comment