Congrats to you all! He is adorable! I saw the pics on Monday that Kevin had emailed to Dave. I love how chubby Eric is. He must have been perfectly content in his Mommy's tummy! Hope all went well for you. REST while you can in the hospital!
This is a picture of Gracie hangin' out with some of Uncle Drew's cattle. Gracie wants to think that her and the cows are buddies but she is a bit intimidated once she is on the other side of the electric fence.
3 comments:
congratulations! He looks like a cutie :-) Hope everything went well with the delivery. Can't wait to meet him!
When does Eric get a timeline at the bottom of the blog?
Congrats to you all! He is adorable! I saw the pics on Monday that Kevin had emailed to Dave. I love how chubby Eric is. He must have been perfectly content in his Mommy's tummy! Hope all went well for you. REST while you can in the hospital!
Post a Comment